I’ve decided that I was sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, so I entered the ? 1st Phorm 8-Week TransPHORMation Challenge.
20 years ago I was a Personal Trainer, then got into the Computer Industry… and have been sitting at my desk since, packing on the pounds.
To my surprise, on Day 1, I came in at 276 pounds… for me, that’s 70 pounds overweight.
This is not me.
I let myself go.
Thank you 1st Phorm for showing me this challenge.
I am ALL IN!
Tune into my week-to-week progress here… including the Good, the Bad… AND the Ugly ?
- 💰 I didn’t win the $50k but made the Highlight Reel [One Minute In]
- 💪 TransPHORMation Challenge – Day 54
- 💪 TransPHORMation Challenge – Day 49
- 💪 TransPHORMation Challenge – Day 42
- 💪 TransPHORMation Challenge – Day 35
- 💪 TransPHORMation Challenge – Day 28
- 💪 TransPHORMation Challenge – Day 21
- 💪 TransPHORMation Challenge – Day 14
- 💪 TransPHORMation Challenge – Day 7
- 💪 TransPHORMation Challenge – Day 1
📄 Marc’s Short Bio
Marc caught the “Entrepreneurial Bug” at 17 years old when he started selling Pet Food door-to-door.
Since then, Marc has experienced both extremes of life, going from being a successful Computer Consultant with several side-businesses, to falling into substance abuse, which led to him getting fired, going broke and becoming homeless. However, he was able to bounce back, earning a 7-figure income while helping thousands of people from around the globe to find financial freedom by doing what they love.
Since launching Branding YOUniversity™, Marc has helped Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners, Real Estate Agents, Insurance Brokers, Authors, Actors, Musicians, Lawyers, Teachers, Industry-Specific Professionals, and of course, people with a specific Passion from around the globe brand themselves.
Marc’s purpose is to help people brand themselves as Leaders and Authorities in either their specific niche or in whatever their passion is while creating an income doing what they love.