Life Experiences, Lessons Learned and Random Stuff.
⭐ NEW Episodes (uploaded within the past week) have a STAR ⭐ after the title.
- 🤔 5 Things that you DO NOT know about me! ⭐
- 😜 Here’s to the Crazy Ones!
- 🎉 Celebrating One Month Alcohol-Free!
- 👿 How I’m Kicking the Devil’s Ass!
- 🌱 Your Biz is Like a Bamboo
- 🍦 Mr. Wonderful, Kevin O’Leary’s Last J.O.B.
- 💩 I’m Scared Shitless but I’m gonna Stepping Out of my Comfort Zone!
- ❤ Never Forget where you Came From and always try to Give Back
- 😀 Do other people FEEL your Happiness?
- 🤩 The 7 Steps to instantly CREATE Enthusiasm
- 😲 Put away your Excuses and Get out of your Comfort Zone!
- 😭 What do you call a Good Loser?
- 🤔 Drugs, Alcohol and Transgenders?
- 💸 This is what FREEDOM is all about!
- 🥊 Are you really FIGHTING for SUCCESS?
- 🚬 Creating a NEW HABIT
- 🛑 Marc Lalonde QUITS MLM…
- 🏢 Today’s Office Space
- 🎬 My “State of the Art” Media Studio
- 🗻 Are you dreaming BIG enough?
- 😜 What Rhymes with Fat-Face?
- ❄ A Beautiful Spring Day in Canada
- 🙏 Sunday Grateful Sunday – Job Freedom
📕 Marc’s Short Bio
Marc caught the “Entrepreneurial Bug” at 17 years old when he started selling Pet Food door-to-door.
Since then, Marc has experienced both extremes of life, going from being a successful Computer Consultant with several side-businesses, to falling into substance abuse, which led to him getting fired, going broke and becoming homeless. However, he was able to bounce back, earning a 7-figure income while helping thousands of people from around the globe to find financial freedom by doing what they love.
Since launching Branding YOUniversity™, Marc has helped Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners, Real Estate Agents, Insurance Brokers, Authors, Actors, Musicians, Lawyers, Teachers, Industry-Specific Professionals, and of course, people with a specific Passion from around the globe brand themselves.
Marc’s purpose is to help people brand themselves as Leaders and Authorities in either their specific niche or in whatever their passion is while creating an income doing what they love.