Select from the list below to watch to some of my Video Humblebrags (testimonials):
- Testimonial by Clive Jeffrey
- Testimonial by Don Lachance
- Testimonial by Robert Minarich
- Testimonial by Michael McDonald
- Testimonial by Lisa Thompson
- Testimonial by Vitaliy Dubinin
- Testimonial by Bob Miller
- Testimonial by Gina Bell
- Testimonial by Zach Loescher
- Testimonial by Michelle Tuboda
- Testimonial by Jelena Ostrovska
- Testimonial by Linda Bomba
- Testimonial by Chris Kelley
- Testimonial by Renee Rushton
- Testimonial by Bob Fernicola
- Testimonial by Karen Andrews
- Testimonial by Jessica Daniels
- Testimonial by Marc M. Lalonde
📕 Marc’s Short Bio
Marc caught the “Entrepreneurial Bug” at 17 years old when he started selling Pet Food door-to-door.
Since then, Marc has experienced both extremes of life, going from being a successful Computer Consultant with several side-businesses, to falling into substance abuse, which led to him getting fired, going broke and becoming homeless. However, he was able to bounce back, earning a 7-figure income while helping thousands of people from around the globe to find financial freedom by doing what they love.
Since launching Branding YOUniversity™, Marc has helped Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners, Real Estate Agents, Insurance Brokers, Authors, Actors, Musicians, Lawyers, Teachers, Industry-Specific Professionals, and of course, people with a specific Passion from around the globe brand themselves.
Marc’s purpose is to help people brand themselves as Leaders and Authorities in either their specific niche or in whatever their passion is while creating an income doing what they love.